FIFA/UEFA Bracket Socccer Pools
We are rolling out our Bracket Soccer pool format in time for Euro 2020 (postponed from 2020 to 2021). Select the entire knockout round bracket prior to the start of the first game! Points for correct picks increase each round of the tournament.
How to Play
- These are basically Pick'em style pools, where you pick the entire knockout round results prior to the first game in the Round of 16.
- Entrants pick the winner of each game through the knockout round bracket.
- If the team selected wins their game that round, they are awarded the point value for that round.
- Points by round are as follows: 1 for Round of 16; 2 for Quarters; 3 for Semis; 4 for Championship.
- The entry with the most points at the end of the tournament is the winner.
The Euro 2020 knockout rounds begin on June 26, 2021 (postponed from 2020 due to COVID-19) with 16 teams vying for the title
in a single elimination tournament to determine the champion.
No options currently available
Bracket Soccer Pools will be available on or before Apr 9, 2021 @ 12:00pm.