NFL Playoff Football Pools
We currently offer a pair of simple Playoff Football pool formats. You can choose from our Survivor Playoff or Bracket Playoff options.
They run the for the 4 round NFL playoffs and you can add several more teams for the price of a regular season pool.
Survivor Playoff Football Pool
How to Play
- Entrants pick one team each round of the NFL playoffs with the intention of the selection winning.
- If the team selected wins or ties, the entry survives to the following round.
- If the team selected loses, the entry is eliminated from the pool.
- If all remaining teams lose during a week, they all move on to the next round.
- The final surviving entry is the winner, unless there are multiple teams alive after the championship game.
- Teams may only be selected one time for the duration of the pool - which complicates things with so few teams in the playoffs.
Default Picks - Choose from several options to assign a pick to an entry that doesn't make a selection prior to the deadline.
Survivor Playoff Football Pools will be available for 2 weeks prior to NFL playoffs starting.
Bracket Playoff Football Pool
How to Play
- These are basically Pick'em style pools, where you pick the entire playoff results prior to the first game.
- Entrants pick the winner of each game through the playoff bracket (remember the #1 seed plays the lowest remaining seed in the 2nd round).
- If the team selected wins their game that round, they are awarded the point value for that round.
- Points by round are as follows: 1 for Wild Card; 2 for Divisional; 3 for Conference; 5 for Championship.
- The entry with the most points at the end of the playoff tournament is the winner.
No options currently available
Bracket Playoff Football Pools will be available for 2 weeks prior to NFL playoffs starting.